5 things I loved about The Bromance Book Club and why you should put it on your #toread list—and why writers should take note:
1. Scoops you right in. By the third page you’ve got a good idea of what to expect—and that it’s going to be a fun ride.
2. Whole characters: all the mains and secondaries in this one have full stories, reasons for what they’re doing and something to offer the reader and the protags.
3. The Russian hockey player.
4. All the stories braid together. The main story, the back story, the secondary story of the romance being read… they just all work.
5. Characters change and evolve and grow—and triumph, and that’s fun to read. #goodrulesmeandrools #pleasetelloffthemeangirlsomemore #dontdissromancekids